Sunday, March 1, 2009

Choice of Blogging Platform

I had moved from here to blogger to document my training. Well, as with a lot of minor decisions (but not major decisions), I can be impulsive and arbitrary. Take my choice of blogging software.

Neither blogger nor wordpress fail to irrirate me. However, the last two years of my work are over at wordpress, so I my decision to ditch that and move over here was arbitrary.

The bulk of what I write will be at the office of common sense. I like the name of the website I have here, so I will maintain this blog for something.

Then again, one could accuse me of being somewhat technologically handicapped, which would manifest itself in arbitrary decisions to move back and forth between blogging platforms.

I wouldn't disagree with you.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment